TOP 5 BENEFITS ON WHY I SHOULD BE YOUR AGENT
1. Full Representation – I owes 100% of my dedication and loyalty to you, the home buyer. I do not have a reason or motivation to “sell” one house over another, and can thoroughly put YOUR interests above any sellers’ wants or needs.
2. No Loyalty to Home Sellers or Listing Agents – Because of the 100% loyalty to you, their Buyer Client, a Buyers Agent does not need to look out for the best interests of the Seller, whatsoever. My job is to get YOU – the Home Buyer, into the best home for the least amount of money and hassle possible. The Sellers’ and the Listing Agents’ wants and needs have nothing to do with the level of service provided by myself to you, their Buyer Client.
If you were interested in a home, as an unrepresented buyer (no Buyer’s Agent) that is listed by another agent, the only duty that the listing agent has is to not lie to you. That is it. They owe nothing else to you. They are not on your side. When you arm your self with a Buyer’s Agent, you will have someone working hard for YOU at every point in the home buying process.
3. Great Knowledge of the Market – I know “what is out there” better than anyone else. I spend much of my time looking at houses (both online and in person) and I fully understand what is available and where all the good deals are. I am the one setting appointments and viewing hundreds of homes every month. In many cases, I have already seen a home that you may be interested in, and can share with you many details before you even go inside!
4. Access to ALL Available Properties – I can show you ANY property that is available – regardless of the sign in the yard. I have access to every home that is for sale, the minute it becomes available, and I have no loyalty to one listing agent or brokerage over another. Also, in many cases I can effectively represent you in the purchase of a home from an unrepresented seller (For Sell By Owner/FSBO). As your agent, I will leave no stone unturned when finding the perfect home for you.
5. Effective Negotiating Skills and Contract Knowledge – I am an effective negotiator. One main part of my job is to write solid offers that get you in the best possible situation. I negotiate and write contracts for a living and know all the tips and tricks to use and avoid when dealing with different listing agents and sellers. I thoroughly understands all the details of a Buy-Sell Contract, and I am able to explain and walk through the entire contract, disclosures and any counter offers to you in a way that actually makes sense. I will maintain the contract and all necessary dates, making sure that it all works out in YOUR BEST INTEREST.